Fall Out The Tree

Monday, March 26, 2007

5 Things

Err. I thought of some good ones the other day, and now i have forgotten. Wow, i am forgetting everything today... err five things no-one knows? All i can come up with are some odd stories from when i was a kid...

1. When i was a kid, like in reception class, i stole my friend's plastic gemstone when she went to the bathroom at school. It was one of those blue plastic jewels about the size of a penny. I just wanted it. But as soon as i took it i regretted it and wanted to give it back, but she had returned and was looking for it and i was too embarrassed so i lied and said i didn't know where it was and i threw it in the bin later because i was too ashamed to admit it and give it back. That is the first and last time i stole anything from someone (well that i can think of... other than that time i accidentally stole a necklace from Topshop and had to later sneak it back into the shop...) and i still feel a little guilty about it.

2. My first hamster Timmy had been dead for a week by the time my mother found it and told me. I was about 8 at the time. I found it dead days before but i was too scared to tell my mother so i kept feeding it every day until my mother cleaned out the cage and discovered it. I pretended i hadn't already known it was dead.

3. I've watched about 70 of Strongbad's emails. I then decided this was an unhealthy addiction, and stopped. But there are only 100 to go!

4. I have never slept in the buff (as in naked).

5. The first CD i ever owned was The Corrs, but my mum bought it. The first CD i ever bought myself was All Saints. How embarassing.

2 Comments:

  • oh i'm meant to tag someone. well i only have one person i can tag - so that will have to be Jason.

    By Blogger rakie_love, at 4:04 PM  

  • Hooray! I've been waiting such a long time for this moment. I'll do it soon, when I'm more awake...

    By Blogger Esaj, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home