Fall Out The Tree

Friday, March 30, 2007

Emo kitty

This is Snowcone, asleep in my hoodie, she likes it in there so much, once she's in she won't wake up and you can't get her out. Sometimes this kittie seems very sad.

Our evil nameless ankle-savaging cat had four kitties three weeks ago. This one is my favorite! She had some problem with her eye for a while - only one would open, it was rather funny and cute. She's ok now though. We had to give her eye drops and she was very nice about it. Shes more calm and passive than the other kittles, and she once went to sleep on me for over an hour. The others would only wriggle about alot until you had to put them back in the basket. Snowcone reminds me of emo kids, she has the same forlorn look about her that they all like to wear on their faces.

Although lately she (and the others) have gotten a lot more lively, and play fight a lot.

I'm very sad though because i can't keep her, mum has already promised four people the cats. I will miss her a lot - she's the best one!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home