Fall Out The Tree

Friday, April 20, 2007

Blast

so between google and blogger they have been screwing me over a little lately. half the time my blog disappears or else i can't sign in or post comments on other people's blogs.

so just now "blooggler" made me get a google account. and somehow in so doing using my hotmail account it dug out my secret diary blog (which had only one entry though...) which i totally did not remember i had created using my hotmail address, i think somehow i must have used my hotmail as an alternative email or something. anyhow so it said it found one blog - this one, when i agreed to creating this google acount thingie. but lo and behold on my "dashboard" appeared my secred diary blog so i had to delete it before anyone read it and realised it was me.

blast.

actually i have a lot of secret diaries out there. i created at least 2 on livejournal last term when i was feeling like i needed to vent, and probably at some stupid hour, but then completely forgot what i had even called them or what my username was. so somewhere out there are two lonely journals that never got the chance for me to write something happy before we were cruelly parted.

sorry little journals, don't worry about me, all is well.

1 Comments:

  • It'd be fine with me if you showed all your secret blogs. I didn't even realise you and rakie_love were the same person, so I was very confused to get comments from you... they made me chuckle though. Then I asked Rachel and all was revealed. Hope you are good, and enjoying your new engagement! A belated congratulations!

    By Blogger Grinnyguy, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home