Fall Out The Tree

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Worm holes do exist, there is one in Cripps laundry room

i just wrote a post and deleted it cos it was long and boring. That is sad, i really have nothing much to say.

Well here is the gist of the rant: someone stole all (bar the one i was wearing) of a particular genre of clothing from me. They were in the wash at the college laundry room, and are now gone without a trace. I have scoured high and low. And it is annoying because they are: a) expensive b) hard to find c) useless to at least 80% of the population, if not more.

grr.

4 Comments:

  • x < 3%

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

  • Argh, oh no! Have you made signs/emailed the JCR list/enlisted friends to hang around college looking out for the criminals wearing their spoils?

    I feel so angry for you! And tired for me ... I know I should be glad exams are over but I'm too too exhausted. Hope yours are going well and you're not thrown too much by this evil action.

    hugs and tangerines and this orangey video, especially the last verse :D

    By Blogger Rachel, at 12:21 PM  

  • I always knew there were some kind of black hole in that laundry room, but I have only lost a few socks to it...

    But worry not! No matter how rare or expensive they are, as long as they are not too sentimental, we shall move heaven and earth to replace them for you!

    By Blogger Justwalk, at 11:05 AM  

  • Someone has left me a mysterious jelly-bean pooping reindeer in my pigeonhole! I wondered if it might be you...? Otherwise, I'm (a) stumped and (b) filled with delicious reindeer poop. Hooray!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home